Thursday, March 6, 2008

Monet Would Have Been Jealous...
















You all did amazing today! I am real proud at how hard you all have been working. The Cornhole Board group, you amaze me everyday with the hard work and drive you put forth in the fantastic project you are working on. Gaga group, you too amaze me with you passion and drive with your project. Tears came to my eyes yeaterday when you were so excited that you figured out a math problem that you were going to face outside.










The painting was amazing today! we will be done painting tomorrow and we'ss stay about a day ahead of schedule. NICE WORK you all. Apparently we are the talk of the village. There has never been a middle school group to tackle a project this big. Keep up the hard work, passion and drive to success. I love you all and am very proud too!










Thanks for all you do,





Mr. Shulman










No comments: